Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Error topping up on my3

Lm14533

Error topping up on my3

Hi, I’m unable to top up or schedule a topup on my3 since I joined 3 a few months ago.

I get “ Oops..
We’re currently experiencing some unexpected problems”

I’ve noticed the temporary number that came with my SIM before I ported my number is displayed on the error page, not sure if that’s part of the problem.
10 REPLIES 10
Three_James
3 Moderator

Hi @Lm14533! Let's check this out. Have you tried deleting the app and re-installing it since this started? Is this only happening on the My3 app or also while using My3 on a PC/Laptop?  James

Hi, I too am having the same problems as the above. I have noted this with Three and yet nothing has been done. It’s on the app, the website, using the website on my laptop, someone’s else’s laptop with my account and it still doesn’t work

@Llrowe Hi there and welcome to 3Community wa👋 It's not ideal when you can't top up so let's see what we can do here. Tell me, are you noticing this when topping up, scheduling a top-up or both? What message are you receiving? The more info I have the better so I look forward to hearing back from you 😁

hi,
i have been receiving this message for both just top up and schedule top
up. i press the button for either on the my3 dashboard and i receive the
below message
Oops..
We’re currently experiencing some unexpected problems
Please come back to the site a bit later on or visit Help and Support for
assistance.

@Llrowe Ok, this may be down to your account set up. Do all other buttons on your dashboard behave as they should? Pop me a PM with your full name, address, date of birth and phone number so I can take a look 💪

Hi... I also have the same problem  I cannot top up via 1744, on the app or on a laptop.  Get the error message "oops please try again later" when trying to register my details and card.  This was all working until about 2 weeks ago when I noticed there was no details on my account.  Thanks.  Anne Quigley

@Anne1 Hello there, were there any changes made to your account around the time you noticed this? I'd love to take a look for you. Pop me a PM with your phone number, full name, address and date of birth to get the ball rolling. 

PM sent.  Thanks

Hey LauraH, how are you?

I'm having the same issue now in 2023. I can't top up my Three number. Could your help me, please?

Thanksss