Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Extremely unhappy with new plan

DC98
Novice

Extremely unhappy with new plan

I changed to the new 20 euro plan following a text saying I could get the credit for 10 euro - unaware I wouldn’t get to keep my credit. I’ve been a 3 customer for years and have always had the legacy 3 plan, which was fantastic and never had any complaints, the extra €20 was great and I promoted it to many friends.

I’m now strongly considering switching network and looking for a good deal elsewhere which I don’t want to do, but I much preferred my old plan. I can’t even call voicemail with this new plan.
3 REPLIES 3
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@DC98 Hi there, I'm sorry to hear that you are considering switching networks. From the offer you are describing above, you've been on 3 Prepay 20 since at least last October. Can you confirm when you changed to this? I'd love to help you out here. However, there is a limitation regarding that our legacy plans are no longer available. Have you been in contact with our Customer Service Centres? 

Hi Deborah,

Yeah maybe October that sounds about right, but recently I just realised I haven’t been getting my €20 each month and it’s pretty annoying as I enjoyed that deal. So there’s no way to go back to the legacy deal?

Thanks

@DC98  Different plans suit different people so I get where you are coming from. After being on this plan for 6 months or so, our legacy plans won't be available on your account. There are benefits to our 3 Paypay 20, which include 60 minutes to other Irish mobiles and landlines. These minutes are valued at €22.80 excluding the first minute set up of 9cent. Also, you have the option of adding a 5G booster 💪