Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Haven't received a SIM

SOLVED
gearyk
Novice

Haven't received a SIM

Hi,

I ordered my son a prepay SIM card, and have an email to say that it was dispatched last Thursday but it still has not arrived. The An Post  system does not recognise the tracking number. Can you help with this?

Thanks

Kevin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer

@gearyk Hi there 👋 Welcome to 3Community, the purpose here is for members to help each other out. If you need a Mod to answer something be sure to tag us in your post 😃 SIM cards aren't trackable on An Post so that's why it's not being recognised for you, if you haven't received it by the end of the week pop me a PM with your order number along with your full name, address and date of birth and I'll look at getting a replacement shipped to you 👍

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
gearyk
Novice

Any update on this?

@gearyk Hi there 👋 Welcome to 3Community, the purpose here is for members to help each other out. If you need a Mod to answer something be sure to tag us in your post 😃 SIM cards aren't trackable on An Post so that's why it's not being recognised for you, if you haven't received it by the end of the week pop me a PM with your order number along with your full name, address and date of birth and I'll look at getting a replacement shipped to you 👍

This came today in the post. Thanks

@gearyk Great news! Thanks for letting me know, have a lovely weekend 😀