Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

How many months before the sim card is disabled ?

SOLVED
pardub
Investigator

How many months before the sim card is disabled ?

Hi,

I’m currently with the 3Pay Plan.

Could you please let me know how many months is valid my sim card before it gets expired?

I’m currently abroad and don’t use it that much but I don’t want to lose my phone number when I’ll be back to Ireland.

I saw in my balance today there is 6 months remaining left for the credit on the sim card but I’m not sure the sim card won’t be disabled before those 6 months.

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@pardub Hi there 👋 Welcome to 3Community, we're delighted to have you 😁 To keep your SIM card active you need to top-up or make a chargeable call or text at least once every 180 days, as long as you do that your SIM won't expire 👍

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@pardub Hi there 👋 Welcome to 3Community, we're delighted to have you 😁 To keep your SIM card active you need to top-up or make a chargeable call or text at least once every 180 days, as long as you do that your SIM won't expire 👍

Hi Three_LaurThank you for the answer.
I have another issue.
I'm unable to login to my 3Community account anymore.
None of my login(phone number, username, email address are recognized).
I keep getting the message "User not found".
Have you any ideas how to fix it?
Thank you

@pardub How long has it been since you've last logged in? Pop me a PM with the details and I'll take a look 👍

Hi Three_Laur,

It's sorted now.

I registered yesterday with a new email address and apparently, the new email address and username are not recognized.

I removed the new email address and replaced it with the old one and I'm able to login back again.

Thank you for you assistance.

Have a great day!

@pardub Thanks a million for letting me know. You have a great day too 😁

Will you send a warning before it's due to expire?

@dabl8 we do our best to send a text notification but it's good to keep an eye on your My3 too 👍