Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

I can`t receive text from abroad :(

Anonymous
Not applicable

I can`t receive text from abroad :(

Hello.

More then month ago I found I can`t get texts my mom send me from Croatia but she is receiving my texts. I tought it is the problem with my handset,so I tried another and it was the same. Afther that I relise I`m not geting texts form Sweden even they get my texts no problem.  Week ago we have reported that problem to the 3 customer service . They told us it will take 5 days to fix. Yesterday I got text from 3 Care that the problem is resolved,but I still can`t get texts from Croatia. We have test it. 

Regards Jela

8 REPLIES 8
Three_Rachel
3 Mod Retired

@Anonymous Thanks for reaching out to us and sorry to hear it's still happening. I'll check the investigation and the outcome for you. Can you send me a PM with your number, address and date of birth so i can check your account. I'll come back to you then. Thanks'

ninab
Investigator

Hi Jela,

I have the same problem, since April this year my parents or my friends from Croatia are unable to send me text. Neither to my partner who is on 3 network.  i have reported this issue couple of months ago and i got a text it was resolved but still not getting any texts. 

were you able to receive any text lately from abroad? 

thank you. 

@ninab Hi there, I'd love to take a look at this for you. Tell me, have you ever been able to receive texts from Cyprus? I'd like to look into the previous investigation that was opened for you also and to do that I'll need access to your account. Pop me a PM with the details (phone number, full name, address and date of birth) to get the ball rolling 👍

Hi Laura, I was able to receive text from Croatia until this April. that's the last time they were able to send me a text. my friends from different networks in Croatia tried to text me but no luck.

@ninab Thanks for the PM with your details and I'd love to start my own investigation into your text messages, is that ok with you? If so, send me some examples in PM of texts that have failed recently (the more recent the better). I'll need the number that sent the text and the date and approximate time 👌

@ninab I see your PM and have passed the details onto our tech team. If you receive any further examples over the weekend be sure to send them to me, the more examples we have the better. You mentioned that your partner isn't receiving messages from Croatia either? If possible ask them to pop onto us here and we can extend the investigation onto their number as well.

@ninab Good morning. I'm wondering if you have any more examples for me? Or if your partner has had time to log this under their number too? Let me know 😀

@ninab hi there, @LauraH is on holidays, so I'll step in here for her 👌 I've seen your PM with the extra details and examples. So I've added those to the investigation. We'll be in touch 👍