Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

I have just lost 20 Euros

Angie
Investigator

I have just lost 20 Euros

I just topped up by 20 euros as I needed to make some international phone calls and the amount was taken from my account! In an attempt to find out what went wrong I discovered three has changed the plans but I did not change my plan! Please refund me and put me back to my old plan where I could keep my credit! As I said I must do some international phone and I am not willing to pay another 20 Euros.

5 REPLIES 5
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Angie Hello there, let's take a look at this for you. I see your PM so I'll pop back to over there and you can give me your details so I can see if your plan has changed 👍

I just had the unpleasant conversation with an employee in customer care! This is not care at all! I must make international phone calls today and I can't cause three changed my plan (as they say I did) and now my 20 euros have vanished from my account! On the phone call the employee was extremely rude, and when I asked that I want to go to my previous plan where i could keep my credits ( as I said I didn't not change my plan, I was using the same one for more than 5 years) he said that is not possible. So basically 3 is telling me that cannot provide me with the service I need, so I said should I move to GoMo and the employee said I should! Well done, great customer service. 

@Angie I've just popped back to your PM and I see your reply so I'll pop back to you over there 👍

I am trying literaly all day to find a solution so I can make phone calls again! I said that I topped up by 20 and Three left me with 0 credits. Please someone to come back to me! Chat is no help at all

@Angie I've just popped back to your PM and your other post over here. I'm delighted we could help you out on 3Community 😃