Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

I have lost 20 euros and I am not willing lose another 20!

Angie
Investigator

I have lost 20 euros and I am not willing lose another 20!

I had to start a second topic following yesterday's failure of customer care. Three changed my plan (i didn't, but 3 claims I did) yesterday I topped up by 20 as I needed the credits to make some international phone calls and the credits just vanished, because that is what 3 does now! I have been on the same plan for more than 5 years and because I am travelling a lot due to work this plan was perfect for me. The new plan does not cover me! and some of the agents I talked yesterday were not very polite.. When I said to one of them that if 3 cannot provide me the service I need then maybe I should switch to Gomo, he said in a very rude way that I should!! Well done three, very good customer care! Another one told me that from now on I will have to top up by 30 to get international phone calls. I don't want to throw my money away! I want my credits to use them as I want and to able to make phone calls.I am currently abroad and I need the credits. Without them 3 is completely useless to me!! I want to go back to the old plan as this happened without my approval and I want a refund of 20 euros!

2 REPLIES 2
Angie
Investigator

A very kind and helpul agent came back to me and helped me to find a solution! Thank you so much, I really appreciate it!

@Angie You are very welcome, we're always happy to help 😃