Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Insurance cancellation

SOLVED
_Steve_
Investigator

Insurance cancellation

@LauraH I added phone insurance for my prepay phone when I got it. Besides being debited every month, I have received no correspondence or invoice since, so I don't even know who the insurance is with. The phone has reached an age where it no longer justifies the monthly premium. I would appreciate some guidance as to how to go about cancelling this policy. Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer

_Steve_ No problem at all 😃 You can give the insurance company a call on 01-2932810 to cancel that insurance. Remember once you cancel you'll lose all the benefits immediately! 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@_Steve_ Hi there and welcome to 3Community. Tell me, where did you initially sign up for the insurance? Was it in a Three store or elsewhere? Let me know and we'll go from there 😁

Hey @LauraH, appreciate your prompt reply :). I signed up for it at the Three Store Swords Pavillion Shopping Centre.

_Steve_ No problem at all 😃 You can give the insurance company a call on 01-2932810 to cancel that insurance. Remember once you cancel you'll lose all the benefits immediately! 

Hi Laura, been in touch with Mobilecover who advise that they cannot find a policy in my name, or under my email address or mobile number. Would you perhaps know which other insurers Three use? Cheers Steve

@_Steve_  That's unusual Steve. Pop me a PM with your phone number, full name, address and date of birth and I'll look into it for you 👍