Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

International texting

Shonagh

International texting

Hi I have been trying to text UK numbers for the past week but there is an issue as messages aren't sending. Other 3 members have said the same thing. Can someone inform me of the issue?
22 REPLIES 22
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@Shonagh I'd like to help you and maybe you can ask the other Three members you mentioned to contact me about this too? For the moment let's concentrate on you 😊

Had you been sending regular texts to the UK before you noticed that they weren't sending? Are you able to receive texts from the UK?  If you are Prepay, do you have enough credit on your account?  Let me know 👍

Hiya, I have a similar problem. I can't receive or send text from international numbers.

@Chrissy Hello there I'd love to help you out here and to do that I need a bit more info. Tell me, have you ever been able to send or receive texts from international numbers? Is there any particular country affected or more than one? The more info I have the better so let me know

Hiya!

I'm not to sure if I ever was able to receive or send message. But I cant
send or receive message from UK, Israel, Belgium.

Hope you can help me.

@Chrissy Pop me a PM with your details (phone number, full name, address and date of birth) so I can check your account set up 👍

Pm you 😊

@Chrissy Thanks for that, I see your PM and I'll pop back to you over there.

Hi! I'm having a similar problem: text I sent to abroad number (in France) show as not delivered. My prepaid account still has credit on. 

@Add_05027 Hi there, have you tried sending a text since posting this? Would you have the opportunity to send to a different number? Can you send to national numbers?