Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Issue with scheduling top up

SOLVED
iphone12-three5
Investigator

Issue with scheduling top up

Hi, 

I'm having problems while trying to scheduling top up. 

Once I provide my card details and set the frequency to every 28 days and hit continue nothing happens.

Browser logs show "Content Security Policy of your site blocks some resources because their origin is not included in the content security policy header: https://cdn.three.ie/three-assets/v3.0/js/three-lib.js

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer
iphone12-three5
Investigator

Thanks, that worked. I needed to manually top up before I was able to schedule a top up.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@iphone12-three5 Hello there, welcome to 3Community 👋 Tell me, have you topped up on My3 using those card details previously? You need to do that before scheduling the top-up. Let me know 😁

iphone12-three5
Investigator

Thanks, that worked. I needed to manually top up before I was able to schedule a top up.

Hi, I have the same problem. Already twice paid with the instant top up and unable to schedule topup. 

Three_Stacey_0-1660552504574.png

*Edited by Mod

Hi @Isidora_19033👋 and welcome to 3Community😊 Some Three customers are currently experiencing difficulties registering their cards for top up. We have investigated this and can confirm cards not issued by Irish banks are affected. Our technical team along with our payment partner are working on a fix to resolve this. In the meantime, if you need to top-up you can do so through our instant top-up section of our website or by purchasing a voucher from your local store.