Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Issues accessing My3 Account

SOLVED
EoinOB
Investigator

Issues accessing My3 Account

Hi,

I switched from Bill pay to prepay yesterday and am since unable to access my My3 Account.

The issue I'm having is identical to the issue found in this topic: https://community.three.ie/t5/Prepay/Problems-accessing-My3-account/td-p/764909

However as the solution seems to have been conveyed via PM I'm not sure how to proceed to solve this issue.

My Mother also swappped from Bill pay to prepay yesterday and is having the same problem.

Many thanks for any help that can be provided.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@EoinOB Hi there 👋 I can certainly help with this 💪 Pop me a PM with your phone number, full name, address and date of birth to get the ball rolling. Is your Mother registered on 3Community? If so, ask her to pop me a PM too 👌

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@EoinOB Hi there 👋 I can certainly help with this 💪 Pop me a PM with your phone number, full name, address and date of birth to get the ball rolling. Is your Mother registered on 3Community? If so, ask her to pop me a PM too 👌

PM Sent! Thanks

I recently changed network to 3 and I can't access my 3 account either. It let me set it up the first day but can't get in since, sometimes it pops up no data connection also

@Selryan Hello there 👋 I can help you out here. Tell me, what message are you receiving when you're logging in, apart from the data connection one? Is this happening on both the app and website? Let me know 👌

So with my app I'm just getting no data connection and with the website I ho straight to a page that displays, oops we couldn't find page and has error code 403 on it.

@Selryan thanks so much for getting back to me, are all other websites and apps working ok for you?

Just my 3 and 3 plus keep saying no data connection. 3 plus app says I can't log in when offline

@Selryan Ok, let me take a look at your account. To do this, I need you to send me your phone number, full name, address and date of birth by PM 👌