3Community Menu

Legacy Plan Change

SOLVED
Johnnie89
Investigator

Legacy Plan Change

Hello, Three Team,

I hope you're all keeping well 😊.

I recently left Three to switch to another provider as my circumstances changed. The move was a difficult one to make because I've been a Three customer for a long time beforehand and always had good experiences when contacting you or with the overall service.

Unfortunately, the new company I moved to were not as nice nor was the service. I tried to stick it out, but the issues were bigger than the costs and actually, I gave up my credit which was something I didn't think about before making the move.

I made a mistake; I'm a silly sausage. I happily rejoined Three, and I wonder is it possible to get my old plan back? 

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer

@Johnnie89 Ok, you're forgiven, we all make mistakes sometimes 😜 Give it a try now, you're permissions will have been updated since you posted again 👌

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Johnnie89 How could you leave us? 😉 I'm delighted you saw the error of your ways and you're back though 😁 I'm guessing the price plan you were on is now a legacy plan and no longer available? Let me know your phone number along with your full name, address and date of birth by PM and I'll check it out for you 👍

Hey @LauraH,

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. Quicker than I should have returned... As the old saying goes... You don't know what you got until its gone. 😢.

I can't DM you, it says I don't have access. I said I'm sorry, don't ghost me 👻.

@Johnnie89 Ok, you're forgiven, we all make mistakes sometimes 😜 Give it a try now, you're permissions will have been updated since you posted again 👌