Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Major issue with my three (app and desktop)

SOLVED
djeire84
Investigator

Major issue with my three (app and desktop)

I'm not a happy customer at all. I've been with you only two months and already I've an issue. I cannot top-up when I log into my three which means I cannot schedule topups. The only way I can top up is instant top-up. I have an issue raised with the technical support team and they have yet to get back to me. It feels like there is a block on topups directly from my three. I also have a 5G booster too (25 days booster).

I was sick of waiting for the update so I used an instant top-up. I paid €25 and the whole amount is gone (which is normal) but when I went into my services and plan information all it shows is the Top-up 20 and no 5G booster was added even though the full €25 was taken. I tried adding the booster and cannot find it. What the hell is going on? Getting sick of it now. I was with Virgin mobile for over 4 years and had no issue and it was a bill pay. I just moved here because I got the Sony Xperia 10 III and it's got 5G and as Virgin mobile doesn't have 5G yet I moved over here. Also you're the only ones who offer 5G on prepay. I'm so unhappy I'm thinking of going bill pay with Vodafone because this is insanity.

Can't top up from my three
Can't schedule topups from my three.
5G booster is missing even though the full €25 was taken.

What's going on?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer

@djeire84, that's brilliant news! I'm so happy that you can top-up through My3. Sorry it took us a while to get there but shur! 

Hope to see future posts from you 🤗

View solution in original post

28 REPLIES 28
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@djeire84 sorry to hear all that and I'd very much like to help you. You mentioned that this is already with technical support. Can you tell me when this was raised? Sometimes these investigations can take up to 10 days. 

Are you able to get 5G even though you can't see your 5G booster in My3? Let me know!

Oh by the way, I've moved your post over to our Prepay board. 

The technical ticket was raised the 25th of September. It's infuriating to not be able to use all the features of my three. It's not a good start. Yes I can see the booster and apply it from my three but I don't see the 5G booster in my list if services I only see Top-up 20.

@djeire84 let me check the status of your 5G booster from this side. When your rank changes, please send me a PM with your full name, number, address and date of birth.

My rank I don't know what that means. The 5G booster is active I can now see it in the list of services. However I still cannot top-up or schedule topups from my three.

The 'Lookout' by your name is your rank.  Ranks here are just a fun thing, that seems to depend on things like how many posts, Likes received, etc.  I seem to remember this is one of those forums where we can't access all the options instantly on joining, and would guess that your new rank reflects that now you can.

Thanks so much for clearing that one up. I'm just so infuriated been a three customer not even two months and I have this issue from the get go. It's ridiculous.

@Three_Deborah  djeire84; I expect you'll get sorted noon, now they're on your case.  Public forums seem to be the best way to get answers (or search for them).

Just one thing - when I looked into topup scheduling a few years ago, it seemed that only Billpay customers had that option?  But maybe that's changed.

@djeire84 thanks for the info in PM, I appreciate it. I'll certainly help you with a scheduled top-up via My3, but scheduling via the bank is something that is out of my hands. 

The main call-outs for scheduling a top-up in My3 is that you have to register your card first and also have completed one top-up, which you have done. Are you getting an error when you try to register your card in My3? 

@Daj welcome to  3Community, I see you've ranked up already. PM's are open to you now, if you ever need it 😉

Ya prepay can do scheduled topups they have been able to do this for years. I was a three customer prepay many years ago then I moved to Virgin mobile and when I was a three customer I was able to do scheduled topups.