Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Minimum PAYG Spend?

SOLVED
LordLiverpool
Investigator

Minimum PAYG Spend?

Hello, Three.ie

I'm thinking of moving to Three.ie from Vodafone.ie as their reception here is terrible.

So I was wondering what's the minimum PAYG spend on Three.ie?

On Vodafone.ie it's €10 every 180 days in order to keep my number. 

You see I don't make many phone calls, just receiving the odd phone call/text from my family.

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer

@LordLiverpool 

Hello there, thanks for tagging us 😊 In general, as a Community forum, other members reach out and share their knowledge or experience. And tagging us catches our eye, have a look here What a Moderator does 

To answer your question, there is no minimum spend, however, you do need to top-up and make at least one call every 6 months to keep your number active 👍 Have you decided on a particular Prepay plan? @Three_Laura has recently put together a very helpful 3MadeEasy blog How to: Choose a Prepay plan  Check it out and let us know if you have any questions.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
LordLiverpool
Investigator

Hello @Three_Deborah @LauraH 

Are you able to answer my question, please?

Thanks very much.

@LordLiverpool 

Hello there, thanks for tagging us 😊 In general, as a Community forum, other members reach out and share their knowledge or experience. And tagging us catches our eye, have a look here What a Moderator does 

To answer your question, there is no minimum spend, however, you do need to top-up and make at least one call every 6 months to keep your number active 👍 Have you decided on a particular Prepay plan? @Three_Laura has recently put together a very helpful 3MadeEasy blog How to: Choose a Prepay plan  Check it out and let us know if you have any questions.

@Three_Deborah 

Thanks for replying, it's appreciated.

I apologise for my faux pas, I didn't realise I was being impertinent. Thanks for your help, the blog post answered all my questions. So I've just placed an order for a new Three.ie sim. 😀

Thanks again.

Kind Regards.

@LordLiverpool  No bother at all, If you can't find any answers here on the Community, tag a Mod and we'll get back to you 💪 I'm delighted you've ordered a new Prepay SIM 😊