Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Mobile Data not Working

Anonymous
Not applicable

Mobile Data not Working

In my Mobile Data settings, it says 'Disconnected because service is unavailable'. I have contaced the Webchat agents several times over the last week and each time they told me the same rubbish and have not been able to fix the problem, I have swapped simms with another phone and the problem follows my simm , which is new.  I have been without data for a full week now. I need to get this fixed ASAP. what can I do??

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

If it follows the sim it's prob the sim. They can be faulty like anything else. I'd say get a sim change in a 3 store it's free so that's good.
Anonymous
Not applicable

That was the first thing I did last week. Didn't make a difference. Mobile data still not working

Anonymous
Not applicable

Shoot okay the mods here will help because in that case there's something wrong with your account. Def have data turned on and all the settings are okay? Send a PM with your number, name, address and date of birth to

@Three_Orla or @Three_Deborah  

Hey @Anonymous 👋 Lets get this sorted for you! Are your calls/texts working okay? Did the data just stop working all of a sudden? Can you try turning on and off airplane mode for a few seconds and manually select the Three network in the settings and let me know if this makes different? If not, send me a PM with your details and I'll look into it further for you 😊 Susan