Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Moved number from Three to GoMo but not receiving txts/calls

Mark_

Moved number from Three to GoMo but not receiving txts/calls

I moved my number from Three to GoMo but I'm not receiving texts and calls from any users on the Three network though I am from users on other networks. I've contacted GoMo customer service a number of times but nothing seems to happen. I think the fault is with the Three network but since I'm no longer a customer I don't know how to get this issue resolved. It's possible my Home Location Register record on the Three network is misconfigured so texts and calls are not getting routed to the GoMo network.

When I try and send a text to my phone via an API (Clickatell) it says it delivered it to the 3 (Hutchinson 3G) gateway but then I get "Error delivering message". So it looks like Three is not able to route the message to my phone.

5 REPLIES 5
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Mark_ Hi, I'd like to look into this for you and to do that I'll need access to your account. Send me a PM with your phone number along with your full name, address and date of birth. I may also need to send these to our tech team if that's ok with you? Let me know 👌

Hi Laura. I am on 3 . My husband moved to Gomo recently. When I phone him his phone rings. When he answers it the call drops. Can you help ? Thanks Emer 

@Add_47442 Hi Laura, when someone else calls your husband is the call also failing or is it only when you call? Has your husband contacted GoMo to have it investigated by their technical team?

Hi Thanks for the response.
NO, it's only when I call him that the call does not get through.
He has not contacted Gomo . I thought that I would start with 3

Emer

@Add_47442 Hi Emer, thanks for getting back to me. As his network provider is GoMo I would suggest he reach out to them so they can investigate the dropping calls from you.