Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

My €20 credit was not added to my account after topping up

SOLVED
Shannon18

My €20 credit was not added to my account after topping up

I recently joined three and was told that when I top up by €20 I would get to keep my balance of €20 but this is not the case. The reason I changed to three was to keep my credit. I was given false information in the three store and I wouldn't have changed networks if I knew this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Shannon18Hello and welcome. False information is not what we are about here on the Community. Our new suite of plans have been around a while and all our staff (Store and Customer Care) are fully aware of these plans. I'd like to reach out to the store you mentioned above, do you remember which one and when you visited them? Did you get a new phone as well as the SIM? Let me know 👍

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Shannon18Hello and welcome. False information is not what we are about here on the Community. Our new suite of plans have been around a while and all our staff (Store and Customer Care) are fully aware of these plans. I'd like to reach out to the store you mentioned above, do you remember which one and when you visited them? Did you get a new phone as well as the SIM? Let me know 👍