Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

My Account + Topping Up

Gerry1

My Account + Topping Up

Ever since these new Upgrades I have had nothing but issues with My3 account. I spent hours on the Three Chat today trying to sort it and I can now get into my account. However when I log into My3 account and I click on "Top Up" I get an account restricted message. I went through the steps, put in the code texted and was told my account was already registered and it tells me to Log In. When I do that I get a screen "Oops what you are looking for could not be found". So I cannot Top Up. I would purchase a voucher but I have no faith that it would be added to my account. However prior to these upgrades I haven always topped up via the My3 app. My other issue is when I get the Account Restricted page I only get to see half the page, I see "Your account is currently restricted because" and I cannot read the rest, I can make out it is saying I have not yet entered the verification code which is not correct as I have done this, several times. This happens weather I use my iPhone or the PC to log in. Can someone please sort this out, all  am trying to do is give Three some money.

1 REPLY 1
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@Gerry1 By any chance have you logged into My3 successfully? If not, have you tried clear cache/history then logging in again? Did you know that you can top-up using other methods than a voucher? Have a look here 👉 Ways to top-up