Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

My3 500 Error

riainc
Novice

My3 500 Error

Hi there,

Since upgrading my account, I haven't been able to access My3 fully. When I log in, the main dashboard shows loading for a few seconds, then the below error shows up.

3error.png

The more details just says something went wrong. From the browser URL it looks like it's failing to get one of the products or something similar.

error.html?statusCode=500&errorCode=OperationFailed&errorMessage=[retrieveProductConfiguration]%20operation%20failed&errorUUID=59f162fc-fae9-4a72-8&name=SystemError

This isn't a browser caching issue/history issue as the exact same problem occurs on the My3 App on Android for me, I haven't tried on iOS.

Any help appreciated,
Thanks.

9 REPLIES 9
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@riainc  Hi there 👋 I want to help you out with this. You've mentioned you've tried the app and website, have you also tried incognito mode and different browsers? Let me know and we'll go from there 👍

Hi @LauraH, yeah, I've tried incognito and multiple browsers, all producing the same issue.

Thanks,

Riain

@riainc Thanks for letting me know. I want to look into this further, send me a PM with your phone number, full name, address and date of birth to get the ball rolling 👌

I am having the exact same issue. Is there a solution to this. Thanks

@conorred Hi there 👋 have you tried the steps mentioned above? App and website? Different browsers and incognito mode? Let me know and we'll go from there 👌

If you click the My3 link and then logout.

Then the next time you should be able to login without issues

Same issue for me, except I get 'Error Code 400: Something went wrong'.

Reported it weeks ago but still not fixed. 😞
bober1981
Investigator

Hi.Was your problem resolved? I have the same error. I've tried on multiple devices and multiple browsers and everywhere the same error.

Thanks

@bober1981 Hi there, let's get this checked out for you. if you've already reset your password & logged in on different browsers I'll need to check your My3 profile to make sure it's set up correctly. Can I get you to PM me your number along with your full name, address, & date of birth for the validation of your account?