Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

My3 Questions Board for Prepay

Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

My3 Questions Board for Prepay

Hello Community,

Here's the place to post your questions and share your solutions for My3 with other members. 

Are you new to the Community? Why don't you have a look at our blog on how to get started

Remember that your Mods are here to help you and sometimes you'll need to send us a PM with your details ( full name, number, address and date of birth) Meet the Mods  

Thanks

22 REPLIES 22
Unknown_user_1
Investigator

I have been trying to update My3 aaccount for about a month now, I got a text from 3 Care today saying to start and complete your My3 account update. I did this, registered and updated my details. I then got an email with a link to verify my email address, I clicked this and it said "User not found". I have tried to log on again and it wont let me log on. Very frustrating to be honest.

@Unknown_user_1 just replying here as well as your other post. Send us a PM with your details and we'll have a look at this and the call charges for you 👍

I can't actually log back into my account to give you my details, can you
email me?

@Unknown_user_1 I see your PM 👍 One of your Mods will get back to as soon as possible.

I can't log into the new My3 either.

I was briefly able to access the new My3 via the website, after I went through the whole re-registration process. However, now when I login (when it finally logs me in after the umteen 'Incorrect Username or Password' attempts), I can see my details for no more than a second or two and then the page redirects to:

https://www.three.ie/error.html?statusCode=400&errorMessage=Request%20failed%20with%20status%20c...

Similarly, I'm unable to access webtext either but I can access this forum (all three are now accessed using the same login system).

Having no joy getting hold of anyone in Three to sort it out. 😞

There's too many customers still unable to access their Prepay accounts since 'upgrading' ... including me.

I've followed all instructions and guides, have received and actioned the verification code but still, now weeks on, am unable to log in.

Please help sort this quickly.

Thank you.

Yup, since the site upgrade I managed to access My3 once then that's it - tried resetting password many times - it's happy to send a reset password link but when you actually try and reset the password it times-out.

Cleared cookies - went through all the suggestions many a time.

Topped up yesterday when my credit was about to expire - I got the confirmation text then today I get a text message saying my plan has expired. I can't login to My3 Account via Web Browser to check if this is really the case. Also the Three mobile application prompts you to download a new version which I can not do as I am stuck in the UK because of COVID 19 restrictions at the moment and Google Play won't let me download the application as I am not currently in Ireland.

Look - Three.ie   you have monumentally messed up your system upgrade - come clean! And give us a solution to this chaos!!

No access to My3. After changing the login method from the number to email my account is not available. Resetting the password did not help. I did not receive an answer by email.

Try putting in first letter of email in caps.

Also re-type in password, dont auto-complete it