Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

My3 Questions Board for Prepay

Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

My3 Questions Board for Prepay

Hello Community,

Here's the place to post your questions and share your solutions for My3 with other members. 

Are you new to the Community? Why don't you have a look at our blog on how to get started

Remember that your Mods are here to help you and sometimes you'll need to send us a PM with your details ( full name, number, address and date of birth) Meet the Mods  

Thanks

22 REPLIES 22

Despite reports to the contrary, the login username is not case-sensitive. If you're actually able to log in and check under 'manage user', you'll notice it's saved in capitals. Regardless of whether I type it in uppercase, lowercase or a mixture of both, I can log in - though always after about six or seven attempts where I'm bizarrely given that incorrect 'username/password' message.

Then I'm teased by been given a brief glimpse of my dashboard before it redirects to that '400' error page with the extremely helpful message - 'something went wrong'!

Wow.

Judging by messages here, on Facebook and on Twitter, there are thousands of customers who have been denied access to My3 for several weeks now and not a squeak from Three that there is a widespread issue and no indication that there is anything being done to resolve this complete and utter nonsense.

*edited by Mod

Just to note, someone else posted with exactly the same problem as me on April 19th but the thread is hidden away somewhere you can't directly navigate to:

https://community.three.ie/t5/Anything-Else/My3-down/td-p/763997

I checked in my three and my email address in details is all lowercase

That's strange so. Another quirk of this 'great' new My3. I set up my username as all lowercase but it's saved as all uppercase.

Either way, it doesn't make any difference how I type it when I login - lowercase, uppercase or a mixture of both.

On the first five or six attempts each time, I get the 'incorrect username/password' response. And then, as if by magic, it logs me in.

And redirects me to the 'Oops, something went wrong' page. 🙄

Hi 🙂
I'm just wondering has this been resolved for you?
When the merge happened I followed all the steps etc they said they were sending a verification email never got it I can't log in old or new info, I've made contact 4 times to try resolve it and I'm still none the wiser 🤷🏼‍♀️
Be great to hear if they helped you?

try to manually type in your info into the website/app i found autocomplete wouldnt let me in

CrossFat
Novice

On the rare occasions when the app is working, it won't let me log in, saying that my password is incorrect (it isn't). When I do eventually log in after a lengthy hold for customer service, a lot of features don't work and just send me through a repeating loop of links. Anyone else find this?

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" />
Thank you for the reply I've tried that it says there is no subscription I get a big ooops there seem to be a problem type message also  its very frustrating every time I spoke to someone they say they will get it sorted this is going on since the LOCKDOWN 

Nope, I've received no useful assistance whatsoever so far.

There is a major systemic issue with the new My3 but Three employees appear to be under instruction not to publicly acknowledge this.

It's reminiscent of the public response of Soviet authorities after the Chernobyl disaster:

Problem? What problem??
Michael4500
Investigator

I cannot access my3 acount - it has been like this for about a month. i reported it to three who reported it to their IT but still it has not been resolved. Currently, it appears to let me in but then says "Oops! What you are looking could not be found".

Recently, I rang Three to change my place to the Prepay 30 plan and subsequently topped up by €30 on 5 or 6th May. I was told that the plan covers calls to mobile and landlines in Ireland but unlike the prepay 20 account, you don't keep your credit. This was not a problem as it covers landlines and mobiles and I generally don't ring internationally.

However, today I was disconnected from a call because my credit was low but this was an incorrect action as my plan, according to the Three agent, covers both landlines and mobiles. By the way, when i moved to the new plan, I was credited with €10 but that seems to be gone as well.

I decided to ring 1913, the number I rang to change my plan but I cannot get through because my balance is low. I also noted that chat on the Three website appears to be disabled.

Michael