Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

My3 Questions Board for Prepay

Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

My3 Questions Board for Prepay

Hello Community,

Here's the place to post your questions and share your solutions for My3 with other members. 

Are you new to the Community? Why don't you have a look at our blog on how to get started

Remember that your Mods are here to help you and sometimes you'll need to send us a PM with your details ( full name, number, address and date of birth) Meet the Mods  

Thanks

22 REPLIES 22

I'm the exact same topped up with card on 1744, and can't access internet when I need it. Live chat not working on phone and says I have pop-ups blocked which I do not. 20 Min wait time for a call to customer support which I am not doing. Saying that I need to register for the new my3 and then say that the account already exists and redirecting me to login again, then back to registration page again, going in circles. When I actually did get logged in the page loads for a second and then it is quickly hidden with a 400 error code. Sort out your stuff 3 or I will be gone in a week's time.

I rang Three earlier today and outlined the issue with accessing my3 account. They couldn't explain why I was disconnected from my call as calls to landlines are covered in my plan. The reason for my credit reducing from €10 to zero is a charge for a message to myself which is really strange. They are now checking that out.

Three suggested that I uninstall the app on the phone and reinstall it and that worked. Still can't get in via the PC but at least I can now access my account on the phone. But anyone who have an access problem might consider uninstalling the app from and reinstalling it. Not ideal but not bad as an interim measure.

@Elliot Hi there, as most of our customer care representatives are working from home, plus increased volumes of queries, wait times across all our contact platforms have also increased. But we will get to you 😊

Is your data working now? Have you been able to stay on your My3 dashboard? If the answer is no, to one or both, send a PM to one of your Community Mods with your full name, number, address, and date of birth. We'll look into these for you 💪