Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Need a SIM compatible with "All you can eat data" ....

JohnTC
Investigator

Need a SIM compatible with "All you can eat data" ....

How can I get a newer SIM please?  I already paid €20 to change the plan to 3 Prepay 20, only to be told my SIM is not compatible with "All you can eat data"; I was told the SIM was free and can be ordered online, but there's no option to dp that without having to pay again.

5 REPLIES 5
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

Hi @JohnTC, which price plan are you thinking of moving to? Take a look here at the ones we have available and let me know 👉  Click here 

I already paid €20 to change the plan to 3 Prepay 20, only to be told my SIM is not compatible with "All you can eat data"; I was told the SIM was free and can be ordered online, but there's no option to do that without having to pay again.

Seeing as all the stores are currently shut due to COVID-19, can someone send me a compatible SIM please?

ThreeJohn Ooops Smiley Embarassed haven't had enough coffee yet today. I'll need to check your account to see what is compatible with your number. Why don't you pop me a PM with your number, name, address and date of birth 👍

PM sent, thanks for your help! Smiley Happy

PS I didn't realise you guys use "Three_" in your forum nicknames, I just picked "ThreeJohn" at random when signing up -- feel free to change my nickname (I couldn't find any way to do it)!

I see your PM, I'll pop back to you there shortly 🙂

To change your username, if you're in mobile view scroll down to the bottom and go to 'Full View'. You'll see Quick Links on the right hand side, go to My Settings and then Username. Type in your new username and hit Change Username 🙂