Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Need itemised bill for prepay account

Lors74
Novice

Need itemised bill for prepay account

Need itemised bill from my prepay account and been refused it by 3. Are they legally allowed do this
5 REPLIES 5
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@Lors74 Did you know that the last 90 days of your usage and charges are available in My3? You'll also see your top-up history there too 👍 Itemised bills are available for Bill Pay customers if this suits you better, have a look at our Bill Pay plans 👉 here .

Hi I cant seem to find it. Only my 3 month top up history and charge totals for landlane..Since they changed the app. Way easier to understand the old way 😩

@Lors74 Thanks for that, can you pop me a PM with your details and a screenshot of what you are seeing?

I need to get access to an itemised listing from before the 90 days that is available on 3. Due to the pandemic, and lack of a work phone, i've been making extra calls for work and have had to shoulder the cost thus far. They have now agreed to refund me the costs, but i need a listing of calls from April to July that are not covered on my3.

Is that possible?

LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@SB5 Hello, I can answer this for you - 90 days is the maximum that these records are available for. Going forward, make sure to log in regularly to get your call details. Would a record of your top-ups suffice? If so, let me know and I can organise that for you 👌