Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

New phone - connect to three & USSD

Anonymous
Not applicable

New phone - connect to three & USSD

Hi,

I got a new phone Thursday 20th, Umidigi F1. Its picking up 3G and 4G ok but it asks me if I want to join Three in the notifications when the phone starts, it then loads up a Three webpage.  Also when I run a USSD:  *100*#  I get 'Connection problem or invalid MMI code'.

Does it take a few days for USSD codes to work? Will the connect to Three message go away?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thats weird about the "join Three" thing but that probably because its not a Three phone.

pretty sure all the USSD codes don't work anymore and you have to text the relevant word. What are you trying to get with the USSD code?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous found the info for the USSD:

https://community.three.ie/t5/Products-Services/Self-Serve-SMS-Options/ta-p/760571

All the new instructions are there.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Chilli_Pepper thanks for posting that information but do the USSD/MMI codes no longer work?

I get a 'Sign into three' message for 4G data in the notification area.  It brings me to the Three website,  it doesn't seem to go away.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous Pretty sure they don't work.  That's really odd but if you can add a screenshot fo it, it might make more sense to me.