No Order Confirmation Received!

bobbyryan
Investigator

No Order Confirmation Received!

Query resolved by call center

4 REPLIES 4
bobbyryan
Investigator

Issue sorted but communication not great in fairness. 

Em11
Novice

I too order a phone a few weeks ago. I did not recieve a confirmation email yet the money was taken from my account. After two days I got an email saying my order was cancelled. After talking with an agent they told me the phone must of been out of stoc but was now back in stock and I would need to await a refund and re-order the phone. I am still awaiting the refund and have just re-ordered the phone. Again I have not recieved a confirmation email and the money has been taken from my account.

Hi there, luckily enough I was able to get speaking to someone in the call center who gave me tracking details, it seems the order is out for delivery. The lack of communication (from a communication service provider) though is worrisome. Hope you get sorted this time.

@bobbyryan Hi there 👋 I'm glad you got your tracking details, enjoy your new phone, I love the excitement of a new phone 😃 @Em11 I'm happy to take a look at your orders for you. Send me a PM with the order numbers along with your full name, address and date of birth 👍