Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

No access to voicemail

SOLVED
Showboat68
Investigator

No access to voicemail

Hi. I cannot get access to my voicemail messages when I dial directly into the Inbox using the '5' prefix (+353865XXXXXXX). I get to my voicemail outgoing message, but the # is ignored and it goes to record a message. My account is in credit. Can you sort this out please, as I have several messages in my inbox?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer

@Showboat68 Ah, no problem. Let's try something else - instead of pressing the # key can you press the * key to interrupt the greeting? Let me know how that goes 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Showboat68 Hi there, that's an unusual one! Tell me, what happens when you dial 171? Also, have you tried this from any other phones? Let me know and we'll go from there. 

Hi. Thanks for picking this up. Unfortunately I can't try 171, as I'm outside the country. I have tried the +353865XXXXXXX method with another mobile, and also a landline with the same result. It just doesn't register the '#' when I hit it during the outgoing voicemail message.

@Showboat68 Ah, no problem. Let's try something else - instead of pressing the # key can you press the * key to interrupt the greeting? Let me know how that goes 

Yes - that worked. Thanks!

@Showboat68 Great news! Thanks for letting us know 👍