cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No longer able to check data add ons

Highlighted
Lookout

No longer able to check data add ons

What is going on with three at the moment. I can no longer check my internet data usage by dialling #105* , or add new bundles when it runs out. How are we meant to log in to three.ie to add a new bundle if we have no internet??? Makes absolutely no sense. Iv also been getting €2 daypass texts every day so im being charged €2 every day to use the internet even though i have a data bundle. Have also been online tonight to try and cancel the 9.99 bundle that i have seen as yer charging me €2 per day anyway and it wont even let me cancel it it just says pending. Also the three website is ridiculously slow.
This is absolutely appalling service ,sort it out please iv had enough. I want my credit back too.
5 REPLIES
3 Moderator

Re: No longer able to check data add ons

Hi there 👋  thanks for getting in touch. Instead of *105# to check your remaining balance, we're now using SMS. Can you text the word DATA to 50272 and let me know how you get on? This is for adding a bundle. You can use this SMS command to view your usage to, but you'll need to text the word VIEW. Deb

Lookout

No this is what i get back
From Three:We were unable to process your request. Please try again with a valid keyword.
Still wont let me cancel the bundle i have and still have been charged €2 per day for a few days. A joke.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you entering the word DATA in capital letters?

Lookout

Yep and thats what i got back
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Aoife, can you send a private message with your details and I'll look into this further for you?