Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

No longer able to check data add ons

Anonymous
Not applicable

No longer able to check data add ons

What is going on with three at the moment. I can no longer check my internet data usage by dialling #105* , or add new bundles when it runs out. How are we meant to log in to three.ie to add a new bundle if we have no internet??? Makes absolutely no sense. Iv also been getting €2 daypass texts every day so im being charged €2 every day to use the internet even though i have a data bundle. Have also been online tonight to try and cancel the 9.99 bundle that i have seen as yer charging me €2 per day anyway and it wont even let me cancel it it just says pending. Also the three website is ridiculously slow.
This is absolutely appalling service ,sort it out please iv had enough. I want my credit back too.
9 REPLIES 9
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

Hi there 👋  thanks for getting in touch. Instead of *105# to check your remaining balance, we're now using SMS. Can you text the word DATA to 50272 and let me know how you get on? This is for adding a bundle. You can use this SMS command to view your usage to, but you'll need to text the word VIEW. Deb

Anonymous
Not applicable

No this is what i get back
From Three:We were unable to process your request. Please try again with a valid keyword.
Still wont let me cancel the bundle i have and still have been charged €2 per day for a few days. A joke.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you entering the word DATA in capital letters?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep and thats what i got back
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Aoife, can you send a private message with your details and I'll look into this further for you?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can somebody look into my data add ons? They seem to be getting used up way too fast, i have wifi at home so i always turn off my data and have it turned off at work ,i literally turn on my data for an hour on my lunchbreak and the 9.99 data bundle gets used up in a week to 10days it just seems ridiculous when i rarely have it on. Its also impossible to renew the bundle when it is up you have to wait the 28 days and in the mean time im getting charged €2 per day for about 3 weeks until i can renew it. It just seems like absolute robbery
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous What do you get for €9.99 ? Apps can use it without you really knowing so check your app manager in settings to see which app uses the most and make sure you've only allowed updates to take place on WiFi Only.  Have you WiFi assist on? Some phones have this setting which allows your phone to use the data as well. You should be able to remove the bundle. Here's an article on how to remove add- ons I just found it when I searched help and support: Add on Removal  

Anonymous
Not applicable

€9.99 is for 1Gb but i just dont feel an hour or 2 a day justifies this being used up so fast. I hav wi-fi assist off and all that and i hav data saver on. It no longer lets me remove the bundle like that anymore (it used to til they changed everything a few weeks back), it jist says pending removal and then nothin ever happens and it still takes the 9.99 out of my account when the 28 days is up. I used to be able to just renew the bundle when it was used up but it wont let me do that anymore,i just have to use the €2 daily rate for 2 or 3 weeks but thats just pure robbery im not doing that anymore.
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous Hmmm Not Ideal! What about this in Help and Support Self Serve SMS