cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not using data yet getting charged

Lookout

Not using data yet getting charged

Hello , I have been charged 4 euro in total for "data usage" (0.2kb in total) While I have wifi at my house so and I have data disabled in my phone. Is there anything I need to disable to prevent this from happening again?
Tags (1)
21 REPLIES
3 Moderator

Re: Not using data yet getting charged

Hi Kate 👋 What type of phone do you have? Is there a WiFi assist feature and is that off too?

Lookout

Hi Stephen , Its a Lumia 630 And no I don't see any wifi assist option.
3 Moderator

Can you PM me your full name, number, address and date of birth so I can access your account?

Scout

I have the same problem, €2 taken last 3 days even with mobile data off, have WiFi at home
3 Moderator

Hi @Ger34 can you PM your details and I'll check this out?

Lookout

It's good . Last Payment ( data) 29.07. How did you fix it ?? thanks a lot .😁
3 Moderator

Glad you're sorted Kate, if you need anything else you can get back to us here 👍

Lookout

Hi, I am also having this problem every month for the last 6 months i hav had 4.99 taken from my credit for data. i dont have access to thisdata and only use the intrnet if I on wifi.  I tried texting cancel to 50231 as this is the number that charges me but the response said this number was no longer in use. My 3 dashboard has no record of this addon so I cannot cancel it that way can you cancel this for me?

3 Moderator

Hi Chrissie,

Can you PM me the name address, date of birth & number? I'll check this out for you.