Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Number porting failed

SOLVED
FeliciaC
Investigator

Number porting failed

Hi, 

I’m trying to purchase a new bill phone online but when I opt to keep my number, it says that my number can not be ported. I am currently a three prepay customer. 

"this number cannot be port in try a different number"
Looking forward to any solutions or assistance you can provide me with

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer
16 REPLIES 16
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@FeliciaC Hi there, have you got a new number on Bill Pay? Did you order this when you were logged in through your My3 account? As a current Three Prepay customer who wants to change to Bill Pay and keep their old number, the ability to do this is through your My3 login. You order the new plan there 👍 Let me know the steps you've taken. Thanks

Hi, 

@Three_Deborah I have tried to port my current number onto the new bill pay but it failed. I also contacted customer support and they were unable to help to process with the new plan.

Kind regards,

Felicia

Hi,

I have same problem, want to move my prepay number on bill pay, but error say, 

This number cannot be port in. 

Thanks

@Damian590  Good morning 🌞 So you're moving your number to Bill pay? Great choice 👍 Have you tried anymore over the weekend? Also, are you doing this through your My3 account? 

Hi,

I've also been attempting to port my number so I can change from prepay to bill pay. I have tried through "my three" and not logged in and both have failed. I have spoken to numerous people on customer support who also can not help. 

@Laura05 Hi there, can you tell me what steps you're taking via your My3 app and what plan you are looking to change to? 

What error are you getting, if any? Let me know and we'll go from there 👍

Hi, I have tried it on the my three app and when I click "shop" it just brings me to safari. I have also tried it on a laptop, computer and my phone, logged into my three and not logged into my three. When I type my number in and click send code it says "port failed, number failed "

Any help would be appreciated, all i want to do is keep my number.  

Hi, I have tried it on the my three app and when I click "shop" it just brings me to safari. I have also tried it on a laptop, computer and my phone, logged into my three and not logged into my three. When I type my number in and click send code it says "port failed, number failed "

Any help would be appreciated, all i want to do is keep my number.