Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Number porting failed

Fiona100525
Novice

Number porting failed

I am trying to port my number from Gomo but 

I received porting code to both my 3 and GoMO numbers and send my request successfully 

it supposes to be done on 29/8 around 10 AM but it didn't transfer successfully 

10 REPLIES 10
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@Fiona100525  Hello there, has your number ported over from GoMo since you posted this topic? Let me know and if it hasn't, I'm happy to look into this from our side.

HI

no, it hasn't ported yet, can you check for me please

@Fiona100525 sure thing, send me your details 😊 I need your full name, temporary 3 number, address and date of birth in PM. I'll keep an eye out for you.

Hi, I am having the same problem
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@West I've replied to your post over here 👉 click here  👌

I'm also having this issue trying to port my prepay number from Eir. Tried in 3store on Mary Street and that failed. Tried on 3 chat the other day but it has failed again. I'm not sure if it's Eir not releasing it or if I have something wrong at my end (I don't think I have). Any help appreciated please.

@Seamus_02701 I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble porting your number. We'll do everything we can to help you. The most common reason that a port is rejected is due to a mis-match of information. Usually account type!

Can you tell me what type of account you have with Eir? Is it Prepay or Billpay and if it's BillPay is it part of a bundle? 

Hi Deborah,

It's a prepay number. I can still log into it on the Eir website at the
moment. I'm wondering if the problem is with the way they have my address
listed. I would write it as follows:

XXXXXX

XXXXXXXX
County Dublin

When I log into my account on the Eir website it shows up as follows:

XXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXX

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
County Dublin

I just want to get it over the line at this stage. It was the 11th December
when I went into the shop on Mary Street to do it and it's still not done.
🤞 we get there this time.

Thanks
Seamus

*personal details edited by Mod

@Seamus_02701 I'll do my best to get this over the line for you, but bear in mind, being New Years Eve, there is limited cover at the moment. It looks like you've just ranked up, so you should be able to send me a PM. Will you do that as soon as you can? I need your full name, both your temporary number and the number you want to port, address and date of birth.

Oh I've edited your address above for your security as this is a public forum.