Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Old thread Lost

RyanMcGuinness
Investigator

Old thread Lost

I requested a detailed list of my transactions a couple of months ago and I am still awaiting a reply. I got a text last week saying I would be contacted when it is dealt with. But I have been forced to use this forum and I have lost access to my old thread. Can this be restored??

4 REPLIES 4
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@RyanMcGuinness unfortunately the old thread can't be restored as it was on the now-closed forum. Apologies for the delay with your transactions, have you had a look on My3 to view them there? 

I am seriously fed up with your customer service, I have already explained to one of your colleagues that the transations DO NOT work on your website. If you hadnt decided to close the old forum I wouldnt have to explain this again. I suggest you get someone to investigate this promptly. You are testing my patience

I keep getting texts from 3 Care saying it is still under investigation. It has been nearly two months since I requested this! All I want is a list of my transactions from the start of March until today. What are they investigating? Get someone from '3 Care' to contact me with the information I am seeking now and stop sending me texts thanking me for my patience, I have run out of that a long time ago.

@RyanMcGuinness pop me a PM with your phone number, full name, address and date of birth and I'll chase up the investigation for you 👌