Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Online Top Up - BOI - not applied to phone

sean_h_87

Online Top Up - BOI - not applied to phone

I have topped up by 20 euro on Sunday via BOI online topup. 
My bank has been debited , but my three balance has not been updated. 

I have submitted complaints online on Sunday & Monday with no news back. 

48 hours I cannot call my parents or grandparents. 
What kind of service is this ?
How on earth can nobody fix this immediately, 3 have my money and my only option is to top-up again?
What if that fails ? Top up again ?
How many times should I top up?

18 REPLIES 18
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@sean_h_87 Uh oh, that's not what we like to hear. Will you pop me a PM with your phone number, full name, address and date of birth so I can look into this for you? 

Kevin69
Novice

Same thing happened to me topup my daughter 3 days ago credit not applied had to top her up again BOI HAS DEDUCTED MY ACC 40 Euro second topup worked still down 20€

@Kevin69 Hello there, so you topped up twice and just received one, is that right? Have you received the second since you posted by any chance? If not, are the transactions showing as Pending or Completed when you check your online banking? Let me know and we'll go from there 👍

The same has happened to me. Topped up by €20 over 24 hours ago. Transaction marked as completed with BOI, 3 hasn’t updated my balance yet so I can’t use anything from my plan.

@David1 Hi there, I'm wondering if you're credit has been applied since you posted? Have you checked in My3? Let me know and we'll go from there 

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" />
No not yet

@Kevin69 thanks for letting us know. Will you pop us a PM with your full name, number, address and date of birth? It'd be great if you send the exact date and time of the top-up too. 

I have the same problem. I topped up my account on July 1 in the morning and I still have no credit. I wrote to support, but only got an automatic reply. The transaction has already been completed at the bank.

@Alicja hi there, can you tell me the exact time you topped up? It can take up to 24 hours before we receive it.