Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Porting number, lose credit on new sim?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Porting number, lose credit on new sim?

Hi, I am currently with three and recently got a new sim so I can avail of the current prepay AYCE data plan for 20 euor top up. The new sim I got has it's own number and the person in the shop put 20 euro onto it. If I port my old number onto this new sim will the 20 euro remain, even though the number will change?

7 REPLIES 7
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

Hi there 👋 You'll absolutely get to keep the AYCE data plan when you port your number over 😊 For help porting your number you can check this out  👉 Here Deb

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, thanks,

I am wondering if the credit on the new sim will remain on it when I port my old number over to it?

Anonymous
Not applicable

So I finally got around to porting my number over, and now my account is showing no credit?

I was told the credit would remain

EDIT: Also, in my My3 account page, no plan is displayed, is this correct? I want to avail of the AYCE data plan

Let me check this out for you, Can you send me PM with your mobile number please 😊 Shane

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Shane,

I sent a PM with my number, turns out though when I dial 1745 it shows 20 euro credit, it seems it's just in the My3 page that it is not displaying

Can you confirm the date of purchase and two recently dialed number for me also please  😊