Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Prepay - Scheduled Top up - not working

gerrmulv
Novice

Prepay - Scheduled Top up - not working

I attempted to setup scheduled top up online using my3 account and also on the phone via 1913. Online, the form does not give any error message but nothing happens. On the phone I was told there is problem with the system which has been ongoing for a number of months???? Are there certain debit/credit cards that do/don't work with the scheduled top ups or is the system completely down? Any known workaround? Any indication when this issue will be resolved?

11 REPLIES 11
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@gerrmulv Hi there, let's take a look at this for you. Tell me, what happens when you schedule the top-up online? Are you receiving a message? Let me know and we'll go from there 👍

Hi Laur,

I get no error message. I've attempted using chrome & edge browsers yesterday and today. I can enter credit card details but I can't progress after entering that I want the topup to occur every 28 days starting on 27 Jan.

@gerrmulv Thanks for getting back to me. I'd like to look into this further for you and to this, I'll need access to your account so pop me a PM with your phone number along with your full name, address and date of birth. I may also need to pass these to our tech team if that's ok with you? 

Hi Laur,

Following up on conversation in 3 community.

Please find details below
Gerry xxxxxxx (086) xxx xxxx Co. Sligo xx Nov xxxx Any
help would be appreciated. Kind regards, Gerry

Hi gerrmulv,

Three_Laur (3 Community Manager) mentioned you in a post! Join the
conversation below:
------------------------------

Re: Prepay - Scheduled Top up - not working

@gerrmulv

Thanks
for getting back to me. I'd like to look into this further for you and to
this, I'll need access to your account so pop me a PM with your phone
number along with your full name, address and date of birth. I may also
need to pass these to our tech team if that's ok with you?

*personal details edited by Mod

@gerrmulv I've edited your post as you posted your details publicly. To send me a PM click on the link in my signature under my posts 👍

Thanks I've attached image of screen. I attempted again today and get same result. When I click the 'Create' scheduled topup - nothing happens. The screen refreshes but I don't get any confirmation or error message. I also don't get any emails. Is there any way the scheduled topup can be created in the background?IMG_2480.jpg

Also I'm using AIB visa debit card - if that helps the investigation.

Can you login via an ignitio tab and see if that works?

@gerrmulv Wondering if you've tried what @billbond4 suggested above? Also, have you used this card to top-up on My3 previously? This needs to be done before you can schedule a top-up. Let us know 👌