Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Prepay upgrade

SOLVED
Shaela
Investigator

Prepay upgrade

Are upgrades only available on billpay or also to existing prepay customers who wish to stay on prepay???
As a prepay customer, when searching the site for a phone under pre-pay phones, it gives me the option to click on upgrades, then it tells me I'm eligible for one then it says its not available on my current plan???
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Shaela Hi there 👋 Prepay customers can indeed upgrade, however, if you're on one of our legacy plans you'll need to change over to one of our newer plans. Check out How to: Choose a Prepay plan for more info on the plans available. The alternative to this is purchasing a phone with a new number and using your current SIM card in that phone instead 👌

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Shaela Hi there 👋 Prepay customers can indeed upgrade, however, if you're on one of our legacy plans you'll need to change over to one of our newer plans. Check out How to: Choose a Prepay plan for more info on the plans available. The alternative to this is purchasing a phone with a new number and using your current SIM card in that phone instead 👌

Thanks three_laur. I will consider changing over to one of the new plans then as I need to replace my phone over the next day or so (as the google/Huawei saga has now prevented me from doing online banking!) and will also be buying another one with a new sim for my eldest child.
Can I revert back here if I've issues or if same message appears when I've changed plan ?

@Shaela You certainly can, we're always happy to help 😁

Actually can I ask another question, something that appears below add ons on my account, what is OFIMPP_Off - imode prepaid???

@Shaela Can you send me a screenshot of what you're seeing? To attach an image here change to desktop mode in your settings if you're replying from a phone 👌

Screenshot_2021-03-19-10-15-49.png

That's it there @LauraH . if its not viewable let me know and I'll try it again. Thanks. 

@Shaela I'd like to check this on your account, pop me a PM with your phone number, full name, address and date of birth and we'll go from there 👍

Thanks @LauraH  . just sent it there.