Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Problems accessing My3 account

full
Investigator

Problems accessing My3 account

Hi. I recently moved from bill pay to prepay and as soon as it happened I was denied access to My3 account. When I log in, a blank page comes up with an error message saying the following:

Click here for more

I have tried troubleshooting by:
1. Resetting my password, no luck
2. Deleting my cookies and website data, no luck
3. Trying to use a different browser (Safari, Safari mobile, and Chrome), guess what, no luck
4. Contacting Three Live Chat support, where I was asked to disclose my password to them (what?), not going to happen. Also Three you must look at your internal privacy policy, disclosing anyone's password to your agent is nowhere near safe and secure.
5 REPLIES 5
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@full Hi there, we'd like to look at this for you.  From what you are saying here, it seems you're using browsers to log in to your My3 account. Is the same thing happening on the App? Have you tried to "register" as opposed to "log in"? Your number is now Prepay and a different account, so you'd need to register from scratch. If you've done this, it might be a case that your Bill Pay My3 profile needs to be fully deactivated before you can re-register on My3 as Prepay. Let me know. Thanks

@Three_Deborah Hi. Thanks for your reply. It looks like I cannot re-regisiter my account as an error shows up saying my phone number is already registered. When logging the app (using iOS on iPhone XS) won't let me pass the login screen either saying "We are sorry, the My3 App is unavailable for this account."

This is what I get when I try to re-register:

Click here for more

The app:

Click here for more

@full Seem we need to check your previous profile and make sure it's fully de-registered. Can you send me a PM with your full name, number, address, and date of birth? 

Hi @Three_Deborah A message has been send to you with all the information you have requested. I am waiting on a follow up on your side. 

Many thanks.

@full thanks a million, we've gotten back to your PM 👍