Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Re: All About My3 and Prepay

SOLVED
Nathalie

Re: All About My3 and Prepay

Hi there,

On the 23rd of January, I ordered a new modem (I was untitled to an upgrade) ORDER NUMBER: 1*********A

When I was about to check out, I realised the website wasn't asking me for my shipping address, assuming it would be the same as the one my account is registered to.

I then went on chat with an agent to explain my problem (I can't receive delivery at my current address) and she asked me to provide a different shipping address, she then told me she had sent the request to update my address. 

I haven't heard anything since and I haven't receive the order... Can you help me please?? 

Thanks in advance

Kind regards,

Nathalie

*personal details edited by Mod

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Nathalie Hi there, I've removed your order number from your post as this is a public forum 😉 Feel free to pop me a PM with your order number along with your full name, phone number, address and date of birth. Once I have this info I'll be able to access your order 👍

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Nathalie Hi there, I've removed your order number from your post as this is a public forum 😉 Feel free to pop me a PM with your order number along with your full name, phone number, address and date of birth. Once I have this info I'll be able to access your order 👍