Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Re: All about: Prepay Plan Activation

SOLVED
threetwoone
Novice

Re: All about: Prepay Plan Activation

Hey, I topped up by 20 euro today (a few days early, 4 exact before the current plan expiry), but my plan hasn't extended for 28 days. Any ideas why? I've topped up with a day or two remaining before and still got the 28 days to my plan, so I hope this isn't an issue as I won't have money to top up for another month....... Could you please assist me with this issue? come 4 days time should it automatically continue on with my plan for the next 28 days? Currently, the app still says "expires in 4 days"

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer

Hi Deborah,

the plan did in fact kick in come expiry date, thank you, I just wasn't sure due to the app dashboard not being updated to the new date and instead still stating the expiry date of the current month expiration date.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@threetwoone Hi there, I've moved your post over to our Prepay board as this might help others. When you top up by the minimum amount for your plan ( 3 Prepay 20 is €20) your plan is activated for 28 days. So if you top-up early, your new 28 days starts from then. Let me know if this has been updated on your My3 dashboard.

Hi Deborah,

the plan did in fact kick in come expiry date, thank you, I just wasn't sure due to the app dashboard not being updated to the new date and instead still stating the expiry date of the current month expiration date.

@threetwoone Thanks for coming back to us on that. I've marked your post as an accepted solution as your post might help others in the same boat. 

Enjoy your evening