Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Re: How to turn off the Adult Content Filter

nannyboy

Re: How to turn off the Adult Content Filter

Hi folks, it seems that the Adult Filter has been activated yet again, last time was about 4-5 weeks ago approx. it took many calls to convince somebody to re-instate the full capacity to receive 'Full Adult Content', such is the system you expose me to. Now the Adult Filter is on I should ask you who know why..

Dear You who Knows, kindly explain to me why the AF becomes activated? is it my choice of internet browsing or what? why must I continually ask for permission to watch adult content? I require a secure and reliable service can you advise me why you treat my account with such censorship? Do you have a reliable code of conduct for the benefit of customer relations and are decisions made by personnel or  do you consider your service to be a full reliable service? or is there a problem for you with my mode of service usage? Do you wish to satisfy you customers requirements?

I'm truly curious, why activate the adult filter?

Sincerely PG

1 REPLY 1
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@nannyboy  Good morning 🌞 Tell me, has the filter been removed since you posted? Have you changed your price plan recently? That would cause the settings to be reset. Let me know 👌