Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Re: How to turn off the Adult Content Filter

SOLVED
Sparky49
Investigator

Re: How to turn off the Adult Content Filter

Why has adult content filter been turned on again 3 days ago after requesting it off 3 or 4 years ago.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer

@Sparky49  Hhhhhhmmmmmm that's strange! Pop me a PM with your phone number along with your full name, address and date of birth so I can take a look at your account 👌

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Sparky49 Hi there 👋 let's take a look at this for you, have you changed price plan recently or made any other changes to your account? Have you followed the instructions on How to turn off the Adult Content Filter to have it removed again? Let me know 👍

Hi,
No, i havent changed price plan or made any changes to my a/c.Had it turned off 3 or 4 years ago. Since i have already have supplied my Id and d.o.b and pay by credit card I guess Three should turn it off asap. Its Pay as you go sim.

@Sparky49  Hhhhhhmmmmmm that's strange! Pop me a PM with your phone number along with your full name, address and date of birth so I can take a look at your account 👌

Hi Laur,
I have 2 sims, both as you go 08******** and 08********
Thanks for looking into this.

*personal details edited by Mod

@Sparky49 Good morning 😃 I've edited your post to remove your personal details as you posted them publicly 😉 Click on 'Send me a PM' under my post to send me a private message with your details 👍

Hello,

I have the same issue, filter is suddeny turned on, while it was off for the last 2 years. I haven't changed plans or did any changes to my account. Can you please help?

Hi,
It went off by itself within a few days.

@Mladen Hi there 👋 I see your PM with your details so I'm popping back to you over there 👌

Hi! I had my adults content filter turned on after 4 year aswell. Could you help me