Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Recurring payment

Beara
Novice

Recurring payment

when you sign up for a recurring payment plan, great idea, what they don't tell you that it doesn't kick in at midnight when old month ends,but 7 and a half hours later whilst taking all your credit in between. Rang them,no good, they're right as always. Contacted Comreg, so I'll let you know

9 REPLIES 9
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Beara Hello and welcome to 3Community. Tell me, when did you begin the scheduled top-ups and when was it due to renew? Let me know and we'll go from there 👍

Did you receive my messages? Sorry to bother you but would like some reply. Thanks

Hi Beara, I have gotten a message from you. If you post your answer as a reply here I'll look into it right away for you. 

I've explained the problem on the phone and to Laur last week,who next.
Recurring plan should cut in when old plan ends, otherwise what's the
point. But 3's way is to take all your credit and then 7 and a half hours
later send you a text to say your 'recurring' plan has now activated, as if
to say feck you we've got your credit. Not expecting anything done from ye,
no loyalty to loyal customers. Copy to Comreg

##- Please type your reply above this line -

@Beara I am unable to locate the Private Messages you sent. I'd be more than happy to look into this further for you. Can you send me a Private Message along with your full name, mobile number, home address and date of birth, please? If you have not registered for My3 can you confirm the amount and date of your last top-up including 2 numbers you have called or texted in the last 7 days. 

xxxxxxxxxxx

I'll just get another message from someone else and start again. A game to
ye, ye really don't care about your customers. I'm not letting this go

*personal details edited by Mod

@Beara I've edited your reply to remove your personal details as this is a public forum. Please send me a PM with your details by clicking on the 'Send me a PM' link in my signature. Once  I have those I'll be able to access your account. Also, let me know when you initially set up the scheduled top-ups and what date they were due to reapply.

Where's your signature, stop stalling and just answer, does and should a
recurring plan start when old plan ends or 7 and a half hours later! Have
explained everything previously and will have to again when the next person
@Beara You'll see my signature under my posts. On Community, we haven't received your details by PM, as soon as we do we'll be able to access your account and take a look into your query.