Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Removal of Adult Content Filter

JM1
Novice
Novice

Removal of Adult Content Filter

Hi,

I would like to ask for the removal of the adult content filter please? I tried doing it through the ChatBot however,

it did not give me any options to ask for it.

Cheers

11 REPLIES 11
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@JM1  Hi there 👋 have you had a look at our How to turn off the Adult Content Filter  blog? Also, are you a Prepay or Bill pay customer? Let me know 😃

@LauraH Hi, I have indeed. I got on to a representative who told me to send valid ID and my number to an old outdated Three email which was no longer being monitored. So, I thought to try here instead.

I'm a Prepay customer.

Thank you!

@JM1 Thanks for the pointers there. Can you pop into PM to give me more info so I can send it to the relevant team? I'd love to help you with the filter here, but you'll need to send your ID to either the Chat team through the links they provide or pop on to our FaceBook/Twitter team. 

Hi need help to remove the adult content filter I’m a prepay customer and I have registered my3 on my smartphone

Rebeca
Novice

Hello, I tidied Turing of adult filter it did not work but if u can do it please turn it off for me thanks !!

@Rebeca Hello 👋 Have you had a look at the article @billbond4  posted the link to above? This will give you all the info you need about removing the adult filter from your account 😀

Can you remove adult content filter please I'm 25/061990 30years old .

@Daniel3 I see @Three_Deborah has replied to you over on How to turn off the Adult Content Filter , have you had a read of that updated article?