Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Request for a new SIM card with same phone number

Anonymous
Not applicable

Request for a new SIM card with same phone number

I recently lost mobile phone containing my (prepay) Three SIM card and would like to request a new (nano) SIM card with the same phone number that I had. I'm currently temporarily in Brazil and I'd very much appreciate it if you could please post it to me there if possible. Many thanks.

8 REPLIES 8
Three_Shane
3 Mod Retired

Hi There 👋 thanks for getting in touch. We are unable to send replacement sims internationally unfortunately, but if you have any family or friends here in Ireland we can certainly send one to them for you and they can have this sent out to Brazil 😊 Shane

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, I wonder whether you received my previous message about posting my SIM card to the address: Prof. Adrian C. Ottewill, UCD School of Mathematics and Statistics, Room G03, Science Centre North, University College Dublin, Belfield, Dublin 4, Ireland ? If so, will you please post it there? Could you please let me know roughly when the SIM card will be posted there?

All the best,

Marc

Hi Marc 👋 We had received your previous message about sending a replacement sim to Brazil and we had advised that we could send it to a family member or a friend here in Ireland for them to send to you. I can certainly send the replacement to the above address and will take around 3 to 5 working days. Shane

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Shane,

In my original message I did ask about posting it to Brazil. But, after the Three reply saying that was not possible, I sent another message suggesting the other, Dublin adrress - I don’t know what happened to that message, as it is in my Sent folder as a Private Message sent to “Three_Rachel”. So, yes, could you please post the new SIM card (nano size, with the phone number 0860882279) to:

Prof. Adrian C. Ottewill,

UCD School of Mathematics and Statistics,

Room G03, Science Centre North,

University College Dublin, Belfield,

Dublin 4, Ireland.

Many thanks,

Marc
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Shane,

In my original message I did ask about posting it to Brazil. But, after the Three reply saying that was not possible, I sent another message suggesting the other, Dublin adrress - I don’t know what happened to that message, as it is in my Sent folder as a Private Message sent to “Three_Rachel”. So, yes, could you please post the new SIM card (nano size, with the phone number 0860882279) to:

Prof. Adrian C. Ottewill, 
UCD School of Mathematics and Statistics, 
Room G03, Science Centre North, 
University College Dublin, Belfield, 
Dublin 4, Ireland. 

Many thanks,

Marc

I'm not sure Marc as I cannot see any private message from you here. I have now posted a new nano replacement sim to the above address and should be will them very soon 👍

Anonymous
Not applicable

Cool, thank you.

PS: I'd suggest that Three tries to figure out to what happened to the not-received message, as I don’t think it’s very good that standard messages get not-received like this.

No problem Marc Ill certainly look into this and apologies for any inconvenience caused.