Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

SIM Activation Problem because address details don't match

SOLVED
Anonymous
Not applicable

SIM Activation Problem because address details don't match

Hi,

My SIM activation request was denied because address details don't match.

Please help me end this nightmare.

Thanks,

Anna.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous If you check My3 you can see what the address is. I've changed my address there before but just be warned that it doesn't change the address the way you think. My post was being delivered to my old address after I switched it online until I rang and they changed it for me properly.maybe that's what's happening to you. Youve sent a PM so I'm sure it's done now but ask them what went wrong and let us know here. Fairly common thing to want to change so there are probably more out there having the same issue.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Three_Shauna
Developer

@Anonymous thanks for getting in touch. Can you PM me your account details, full name, phone number, address and date of birth and I'll certainly check this out for you. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous If you check My3 you can see what the address is. I've changed my address there before but just be warned that it doesn't change the address the way you think. My post was being delivered to my old address after I switched it online until I rang and they changed it for me properly.maybe that's what's happening to you. Youve sent a PM so I'm sure it's done now but ask them what went wrong and let us know here. Fairly common thing to want to change so there are probably more out there having the same issue.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Problem solved now. SIM activated.

Thanks.

Brilliant! Cheers for keeping us posted, have a great weekend 😊