Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Scheduled top up went through twice

Laurann
Novice

Scheduled top up went through twice

I do a scheduled top up 20 euro per month. I haven't changed this for months. I got the usual text "thanks for topping up using Recurring top-up service" but two 20 euro transactions came out of my account rather than 1. Can I be refunded the extra 20 euro?

5 REPLIES 5
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Laurann Hello and welcome to 3Community 👍 Oh that's strange! Let's take a look. Tell me, have both transactions 'completed' when you check your banking online? Also, when you check on My3 do you see 2 top-ups? Let me know and we'll go from there 👌

Hi there are 2 transactions on my 3 account and on my AIB account 1 is
pending and 1 is completed. But the money is gone from my account.
Many thanks
Laurann

@Laurann I'm guessing the 'pending' charge will drop off completely, give it a day or two and let me know how it goes 👍 If it doesn't, pop me a PM with your phone number, full name, address and date of birth 👍

SongBar
Novice

On the 23rd of this month my scheduled top-up for 20 euro happened twice. Three chat is not helping me in resolving this at all, how do I get my money refunded to me?

@SongBar Hi there, I'm happy to take a look at this for you. I've moved your post over here as @Laurann reported something similar recently. Tell me, have both your transactions completed when you check your banking online and when you check on your My3 account how many top-ups do you see for that day? Let me know and we'll go from there 👍