Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Three Billing breakdown removed from My3 App and Website

Saturn
Investigator

Three Billing breakdown removed from My3 App and Website

Following various issues with three billing(3 Billing not working with Google Play Store AGAIN!) , it was good to see it working as supposed to and being able to keep track of the amount being spent on it via the App, albeit in a rudimentary way via a cumulative balance under extra charges under DEFCC(Data & Entertainment) - see attached image(the €3.99 DEFCC charge is a movie rental on Google Play). This has now been removed from the app and I cannot find any way to keep track of these charges via the website. It is perplexing that we can see a statement of call charges for a few cents but not for larger purchases such as movie rentals, books, games etc.

What is the reason for the removal of this, and when can we have a method to follow these purchases reinstated?

@Three_Deborah 

Screenshot_three-billing.jpg

35 REPLIES 35
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@Saturn I've checked my own account which is Billpay and see my Play Store purchases there. What date was the €3.99 charge? Did you make other purchases after that? 

Hi @Three_Deborah , The last play store purchase was 6th Feb, however there have been Data charges also. My point is that the section shown in the screenshot above is missing. Can I ask where you are finding your own DEFCC charges? It was always listed  under "see all allowances" in the App, although intuitively I'd expect it to come under Balance History or some statement of charges, alas no.

Thanks

@Saturn sure, I go to view bill, then to "THIS MONTH'S CHARGES BREAKDOWN", under this I see my number and charges. The charges are presented here as a

cumulative figure for data/3 Pay by Mobile. However, I can see the individual charges on my bill. I got 3 items on the 1st of February. Since you have Prepay, I know my journey here is different from yours, but in your My3 can you go to events and select the "data" tab and let me know if you see all your Play Store charges there? 

@Three_DeborahViewing events under Data shows €0.00 charges as they were covered by the AYCE plan. I had thought there were data charges, but they were in prior months. Still, I'm unable to reconcile the reduction in credit with the charges that are shown(and those not shown for DEFCC purchases). Have you any idea why the prior breakdown(see above screenshot) has been removed?

@Saturn I get you, and I haven't heard anything about the breakdown being removed.

I have got an idea, I wonder has any other 3Community member experienced this too. If so, can you let us know here? More examples will point us in the right direction 💪

@Three_DeborahThanks, I guess we'll wait and see then. Just wondering if this has been or will be raised with IT/tech support?

Thanks

This all sounds like witchcraft to me as I have never been able to view Play Store purchase deductions on the My3 app 😮.

The only way I can reconcile it is through the text that comes from the Play Store and from Three when a purchase is made on the Play Store. In saying that, if there is an option to view it in the app, sign me up 😃

Yeah, well there has been the option for some time as shown in the App
screenshot that I posted. I always wonder why, when the programming is
there to provide comprehensive bill pay statements, do they not have the
same for prepay. Money is money after all.

@Saturn I've put out feelers re: your question here, and of course, I'll start an investigation into this. You know the drill 😎 Send me a PM with your details. 

@dakaryellow can you see anything about PlayStore in your data events?