Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Three Billing breakdown removed from My3 App and Website

Saturn
Investigator

Three Billing breakdown removed from My3 App and Website

Following various issues with three billing(3 Billing not working with Google Play Store AGAIN!) , it was good to see it working as supposed to and being able to keep track of the amount being spent on it via the App, albeit in a rudimentary way via a cumulative balance under extra charges under DEFCC(Data & Entertainment) - see attached image(the €3.99 DEFCC charge is a movie rental on Google Play). This has now been removed from the app and I cannot find any way to keep track of these charges via the website. It is perplexing that we can see a statement of call charges for a few cents but not for larger purchases such as movie rentals, books, games etc.

What is the reason for the removal of this, and when can we have a method to follow these purchases reinstated?

@Three_Deborah 

Screenshot_three-billing.jpg

35 REPLIES 35

@Three_Deborah I can see text, call and data events (only GPRS events) but no mention of any PlayStore events.

For example I had a purchase on the 8th of this month but it doesn't show up anywhere for me except the text message from Three and Google at the time.

@dakaryellow same as myself.

@Saturn and @dakaryellow Wanted you to know that I haven't forgotten about this. I'm doing some following up in the background here 👌 I'll keep you in the loop.

@Three_Deborah .... Many thanks, much appreciated.

I know you mentioned 3Billing at the beginning of this thread, can you double-check that your PlayStore payment is set up to this. I reckon it is because you've received the SMSs confirmation from us. Oh, do you still have these?

Hi all, will you pop me a PM with your details so I can access your accounts to send as examples to the relevant teams? 

@Saturn @dakaryellow 

@Saturn and @dakaryellow Thanks for sending your details. One thing I forgot to ask; have you updated your My3 app? Ya know, like an iOS/Android update but for the app?

Have a look How to: Update your My3 App 

Let me know if you can then see your DEFCC under extra charges.

@Three_Deborah

Yes, updated regularly, on version 0.50.0 released 28 Jan 2021, 152544-1209

The app is buggy though and instead of being a fully native android app, it
seems to be a hybrid container for the web page, and logging in is touch
and go.

@Saturn our My3 team are checking the log-in difficulties. But on topic, can you send me a screenshot of "extra charges" as they appear for you now? 

@Three_Deborah

Thanks. Re: the extra charges, that section provided in the screenshot
above doesn't appear at all now. It was listed at the end of the page when
you click "See All Allowances" (see attached screenshot), alas no more.

When "See All Allowances" is Clicked, extra charges were detailed previously.When "See All Allowances" is Clicked, extra charges were detailed previously.