Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Three to three calls not free with 20 euro top up?

Unknown_user_1
Investigator

Three to three calls not free with 20 euro top up?

My credit is gone after ringing another three customer, are these calls no longer free when you top up by 20 euro? I also can't log onto the My3 app it keeps saying something went wrong try again later, I have also tried to access this online to no avail.

3 REPLIES 3
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@Unknown_user_1 Hi, the first thing I need to ask is what number did you call? 1913 is our customer care number and it's free to call while in Ireland. Have you been able to log into My3 since yesterday? When was the last time you managed to log in? 

The number was another three customer not customer support, I have not been able to log onto my3 since the update, I started another thread about that. I have been trying to update My3 aaccount for about a month now, I got a text from 3 Care today saying to start and complete your My3 account update. I did this, registered and updated my details. I then got an email with a link to verify my email address, I clicked this and it said "User not found". I have tried to log on again and it wont let me log on. Very frustrating to be honest.

@Unknown_user_1 Oppss 🙃 I misread "another Three customer" for Customer Care. Okay, send me your number, full name, address and date of birth along with the number you are being charged for calling. I'll also have a look at your My3 once I have your details 👌